With the built-in GPS receiver, the Link-9 has four ways to ensure you have a GPS emergency repair built-in antenna, SMA socket for GPS-500 antenna, NMEA 0183 for GPS chartplotter and NMEA 2000® for network antenna connection.
A dual-channel AIS receiver monitors the location of nearby AIS-equipped boats, helping you avoid collisions in busy ports and waterways. AIS information can be displayed on the Link-9 embedded display or overlapped on your graph or radar display via a compatible multifunction display.
Microphone with remote installation capability.
The Link-9 Removable Microphone can be attached to the front or back of the radio – the optional extension cord allows the radio and microphone to be mounted separately. This offers a simple and cost-effective solution for any mounting location, without clutter.
The easiest Front-Mount Installation
Link-9 features easily removable rims from the top and bottom, which reveal mounting holes that allow for the same front mounting style shown on Lowrance MFDs.
Press the NAV button on the Link-9 to turn it into a navigation instrument that displays your speed and course. The Link-9 also contains a Man Overboard (MOB) function, hold down the NAV / MOB button to leave a point in your current location and the Link-9 will enter the MOB function to show you how far you are and where you need to head to return to the person in the water. The MOB transfer point is also transmitted via NMEA 2000 to the rest of your network.
• Class D DSC fixed base VHF transceiver
• Internal GPS antenna
• Six-button microphone, backlight with optional remote placement
• Built-in dual-channel receiver with AIS design function
• New front mechanical design for easy installation
• Seamless integration with a wider Lowrance system via NMEA 2000 ® and 0183
• Large screen with intuitive user interface
• Transmission power 25 W / 1 W
• Very large high resolution LCD screen
• MOB function
• Monitor your friend’s choices
• Dual clock / tri clock and all scan functions
• PA / Hailer horn output with listening capability
• 10 weather channels
• 20 programmable usernames with respective numbers
• Fully waterproof
• New industrial design to align with the style of Lowrance MFD’s